About usArtfond TOV
24, Moskovska street, office 21
- What information we collect and why we collect it.
- How we use that information.
Information we collectWe collect information to provide better services to all of our users – from figuring out basic stuff like which language you speak, to more complex things like which ads you’ll find most useful and what are preferences.
We collect information in the following ways:
- Information you give us. For example when you to sign up for an Account. When you do so, we’ll ask for personal information, like your name, email address, photo, telephone number or you payment credentials to store with your account.
- Information we get from your use of our services. We collect information about the services that you use and how you use them, like when you read books in our applications, visit a website that is advertised in our services, or view and interact with our ads and content. This information includes:
- Log information
- details of how you used our service, such as your usage preferences and time.
- Internet protocol address.
- device event information such as crashes, system activity, hardware settings, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and referral URL.
- cookies that may uniquely identify your browser or your Account.
- Location information
- Unique application numbers
- Local storage
- Cookies and similar technologies
Information we collect when you are signed in to an Account, in addition to information we obtain about you from partners, may be associated with your Account. When information is associated with your Account, we treat it as personal information. For more information about how you can access, manage or delete information that is associated with your Artfond Account, visit the Transparency and choice section of this policy.
How we use information we collectWe use the information we collect from all of our services to provide, maintain and protect and improve them, to develop new ones, and to protect our services and our users. We also use this information to offer you better content.
If you have a Account, we may display your Profile name, Profile photo, and actions you take (such as +1’s, reviews you write and comments you post) in our services. We will respect the choices you make to limit sharing or visibility settings in your Account.
When you contact us, we keep a record of your communication to help solve any issues you might be facing. We may use your email address to inform you about our services, such as letting you know about upcoming changes or improvements.
We use information collected from cookies and other technologies, like pixel tags, to improve your user experienceand the overall quality of our services. For example, by saving your language preferences, we’ll be able to have our services appear in the language you prefer. When showing you ads, we will not associate an identifier from cookies or similar technologies with sensitive categories, such as those based on race, religion, sexual orientation or health.
Our automated systems analyze your content (including emails) to provide you personally relevant product features, such as customized preferred results, tailored advertising, and spam and malware detection.
Depending on your account setting, your activity in our sites and apps may be associated with your personal information in order to improve our services and the ads delivered.
Artfond processes personal information on different servers in many countries around the world. We may process your personal information on a server located outside the country where you live.
Transparency and choicePeople have different privacy concerns. Our goal is to be clear about what information we collect, so that you can make meaningful choices about how it is used. For example, you can:
- Review and control certain types of information tied to your Account by going into settings.
- Adjust how the Profile associated with your Account appears to others.
- Conrol who you share information with through your Account.
- Choose whether your Profile name and Profile photo appear in shared endorsements that appear in ads.
Information you shareMany of our services let you share information with others. Remember that when you share information publicly, it may be indexable by search engines.
Accessing and updating your personal informationWhenever you use our services, we aim to provide you with access to your personal information. If that information is wrong, we strive to give you ways to update it quickly or to delete it – unless we have to keep that information for legitimate business or legal purposes.
We aim to maintain our services in a manner that protects information from accidental or malicious destruction. Because of this, after you delete information from our services, we may not immediately delete residual copies from our active servers and may not remove information from our backup systems.
Information we shareWe do not share personal information with other companies, organizations and individuals unless one of the following circumstances applies:
- With your consent
- For external processing
- For legal reasons
- meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
- enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations.
- detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
- protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of our company, our users or the public as required or permitted by law.
Information securityWe work hard to protect our users from unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of information we hold. In particular:
- We encrypt many of our services using SSL.
- We review our information collection, storage and processing practices, including physical security measures, to guard against unauthorized access to systems.
- We restrict access to personal information to employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to process it for us, and who are subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations and may be disciplined or terminated if they fail to meet these obligations.